Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Harvest Restaurant

The Harvest Restaurant
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT

The Harvest is tucked away at Thanksgiving Point and I don't think very many people know about it. It has a more up scale feel but the prices are reasonable. We saw two prom groups come in as we were eating, if that tells you anything. The painted murals on the wall made us laugh because a pig was peaking its head through a window.

What We Got...

Butternut Squash Soup (green light)
I love this soup. The pumpkin/squash seeds that they sprinkle on top are a great touch.

Homemade Meatloaf (green light)
The waitress said that people come back just for the meatloaf, so I had to give it a try. I can see why people come back for it because it was amazing. The sauce on top was sweet and savory. The texture was spot on with a slight crunchy top with moisture in the middle. The mashed potatoes and green beans were delicious.

Halibut (yellow light)
It was ok, but nothing special.

Service...
Green Light. No complaints about the service. The waitress suggested the meatloaf because it's the most common dish that people come back for specifically.

Overall...
Yellow-Green Light restaurant. It's a perfect date night restaurant and I highly recommend the meatloaf. I give it a yellow because the halibut wasn't anything special.

Scale Rating Descriptions

Green Light: I'll be coming through all the time, call me a regular, recommend to everyone and all, I'll crave this place when I'm pregnant, loved it!


Yellow Light: I'll be slow to go through,  I'd go back if someone suggested it,  nothing special, not something I'm going to crave, it was ok.


Red Light: STOP! Don't go, tried it once and that's enough, warn people not to go, thinking about it brings back bad memories, didn't like it.
 


Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment