Forgive my meatloaf photography. Meatloaf isn't very photogenic, and I'm not a photographer. Thus, the pictures don't do it justice. Take my word for it, this is a recipe you will want to try.
20 oz Ground Turkey 85% lean or higher
1/2 cup Apple, chopped (I used golden delicious)
1/4 cup Bacon Pieces, about 3-4 strips of cooked bacon
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs, which is about 1 slice of bread crumbled up
1/2 cup Salsa
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 cup Cheese, shredded
11/2 Tbsp Worshishire Sauce
1 tsp. Tony's Seasoning
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together. I make sure my hands are nice and clean and knead everything together.
3. Shape and place in a loaf pan. Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes take out of the oven and sprinkle the top with a little cheese and a few extra bacon pieces.
5. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Take out of the oven and drain the excess grease before serving.