Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pad Thai Siam

Pad Thai Siam
934 N. State Street
Orem, UT 84057


My family enjoys Thai food. One of the few meals my husband cooks is Thai curry, and when we hear about a new Thai restaurant we are excited to try it out.

What We Got..

Massaman Curry with Chicken ($8.50). Massaman curry isn't my favorite type of curry, but my husband always chooses it (I prefer yellow and red curry better). I thought it was ok and my husband commented that he felt like we got the bottom of the pot. Meaning, there wasn't as many veggies but more of the curry sauce.

I was disappointed with the curry when I expected it to come out looking like this picture but you can see what we got.  Maybe more consistency in presentation?





Pad Thai with Beef ($8.50). The portion sizes are very generous. Some of the best pad thai I have had. I would recommend this dish to anyone. 


Service...
The service was Excellent. The waitress took our orders quickly and our food came out just as quick.

Overall... Yellow-Green Light.  It was good Thai food but consistency at a restaurant is expected especially with the pictures that are posted on their website. I recommend the pad thai, but I still like Bangkok Grill a little more. I'll be back though because I want to give their pineapple curry a shot.


Scale Rating Descriptions
Green Light: I'll be coming through all the time, call me a regular, recommend to everyone and all, I"ll crave this place when I'm pregnant, loved it!

Yellow Light: I'll be slow to go through,  I'd go back if someone suggested it,  nothing special, not something I'm going to crave, it was ok.

Red Light: STOP! Don't go, tried it once and that's enough, warn people not to go, thinking about it brings back bad memories, didn't like it.



Pad Thai Siam Thai-Japanese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment